Sunday, January 18, 2009

Who Are We?



I've seen a lot of pictures of my mom, dad, sister and I over the years and this one takes the cake. My dad looks wholesome and churchy and not at all like the silly prankster who probably just told an off color joke in church. My mom looks beautiful though I agree with her that that is a pretty ugly shirt. No matter how hard I look my sister always looks adorable. We look like some sort of alternate universe version of us.

But me, the one in the red jumper, I look truly retarded. I spent a good, long time trying to figure out the best way to describe me as a baby and I think I have it: a mouth breathing ball of fat. One of these days I'll post the series of baby pictures that take me from mouth breathing ball of fat to most adorable toddler but for now, that's a face that only a mother can love.

No comments: