Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Nursery






We spent about half an hour at a prize winning orchid nursery on our tour of Hilo and these are some of my favorite shots. There are tons of flickr if you want to look at pretty pictures. I had to be dragged out of here by the tour guide but the other people on the trip wanted to look at my pictures so I don't think anyone was mad at me.

The light was terrible and I really hate the smell of orchids so it was a lot of sneezing and holding still, one of the best 30 minutes of my life.

Some of my favorite shots ended up being very abstract or I liked them because of the composition. These may be shots that I fall in love with but no one else does. If you don't like them there are plenty of pretty flowers in typical poses on flickr for you enjoyment.

No comments: