Thursday, January 15, 2009

picture of the Day- Day 15


Now I don't believe in miracles but I can see how it would be really easy to believe that the crash landing of a plane in the Hudson without any serious injuries was a miracle. There is just nothing to say but you need to live life as if you could die tomorrow.

Here is my very unexciting picture of the day. Its freezing here which I sure made that plane crash very unpleasant and is only going to get colder over the next few days.

I'm currently sitting at home and making broth for tomorrow. I'm hoping that this vietnamese soup goes well since a bunch of science fiction nerds are coming over to watch the premier of Battlestar Galactica (or just eat dinner if you happen to be a sci fi purist like my friend Eric). I'm planning a menu of chicken pho, flourless chocolate cake, and some salad type stuff. Generally what happens is that people bring over tons of cheese and other snacks and is stuffed by the time dinner is served. Hopefully, the soup and the premier will be good.

No comments: