Friday, January 9, 2009

Welcome Home!




I am often asked by people on the street what I am taking pictures of and usually I don't really have an answer. My first response is "well, not of people" and my second response is "whatever catches my fancy". I think that's why I like this 365 pictures in 365 days, I don't really need a reason to carry my camera around or to experiment with the macro, I'm just trying to learn.

I did have an agenda when I ran out to get some fixings for a vietnamese soup I want to make for dinner: take pictures of things that remind me of my neighborhood. I'm very happy to be back home, I really love it here and especially love coming home to my husband, who I saw for about 5 seconds before I passed out.

When I woke up and began to sort through the weeks worth of mail I found my registration letter for my Digital Photography I course that I will be taking at the International Center For Photography. It was my one real resolution for the year and I can't wait to start, I'm curious about what all these buttons on the camera do!

If the improved vietnamese soup works out, I'll post a recipe later, if it doesn't, I'll enjoy the pizza!

No comments: