Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Photo of the Day- Day 21


I was locked in my office all day and had no energy to play around with lighting and the macro when I got home. I did notice that it was still a bit light outside around 5 pm and that means summer, baseball, beers on the roof, etc are right around the corner. I know, but I just can't stand the march to the longest day of the year.

I like to wander around work and take pictures of the exhibits, especially the dino halls but today I just took my camera along with me to a meeting and acted like a normal tourist meaning I took off my badge and wore my camera around my neck. I hardly got any interest or even good shots since the lighting is very low but I thought this one was kind of interesting. It is a group of people walking in front of a diorama on the top floor of the hall of african mammals. I like the movement of the people and the strange coloration in the back.

No comments: