Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Picture of the Day- Day 20



It being inauguration day and all I knew I needed to include a presidential photograph. I was wandering around the very bad, almost evil in Park Slope Barnes and Noble looking for our next book club selection and saw this whole table of Obama-themed books. I can only imagine the Bush ones have been tossed into the discount bin.

I must admit that I was much more excited on election night. The world seems pretty bleak though I am glad to have a new captain. Obama has already disappointed me with his choice of Warren and the slight of Rev. Robinson but I'm pretty sensitive. I'm sure I'll have a lot of things to be disappointed about in the coming years but could it be any worse?

Link to a Very funny but very anti-Bush poem at the stranger.com

No comments: