Monday, January 19, 2009

Bible Heroines

My mom found this old family heirloom in her clown car of a basement. It was given to a member of her father's family on December 8, 1884 and then given to her by her paternal grandmother in 1955. She found it (along with a number of other wonderful goodies) and gave it to me. I made her inscribe it with the date and location.

I was playing around with a macro on the D200 and wanted to figure out how to get the Speedlight flash to work. I was unsuccessful with the flash but quickly figured out that there was enough natural sunlight at 10am to shoot with the macro. There are just a couple of the lovely shots (well, I think they're lovely) from this morning.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!