Thursday, August 7, 2008

So I'm stuck doing earth science

A Short "How To"

I'm doing a quick research project on the content in the NYS Earth Science Regents exam. Barf. There is a tie between earth and space science for my "most boring" subjects and luckily, since I grew up in NJ, I never had to take either one. Apparently I'm so bored that instead of doing earth science stuff, I'm looking through my favorite cooking blogs.

I found this great post on thekitchn.com on how to write a recipe. Some of it is pretty basic, you copy the format you see in cookbooks, but other aspects are helpful tips to make following your recipe easier.

They are also running an ice cream contest so maybe I'll write something up and send it in. Ice cream is so much better than this:

What mineral has a metallic luster, a black streak, and is an ore of iron?
a) galena
b)magnetite
3)pyroxene
4)graphite

Mmmm spicy coffee ice cream...

No comments: