Thursday, August 7, 2008

Apparently, I'm Feeling Gadgety

Urban Composter

We throw away a lot of kitchen scraps and without the illegal garbage disposal they usually just end up in the garbage (unless I leave them sitting on the counter, forget about them, and force Peter to declare a "no experiment zone"). A compact composter designed for urban living would be a great addition to our apartment and would be a lot easier sell than composting with worms (that would probably envoke the "no experiment zone" rule again).

Bacon Alarm Clock

Given that its almost my birthday, the most important day on my calendar, maybe a bacon alarm clock is the right gift for that someone (me! me!) special. My concern is two fold: I am already a sleep eater and I often wake up before my alarm. These concerns lead me to believe that I would eat a lot of raw bacon. I wish I had this when my college roommate was dating a hard core vegan who wouldn't let anyone cook meat in the house. "No, I have no idea where the bacon smell is coming from but I sure do love it".

Mel

And of course, one of these would be nice...

No comments: