Monday, August 18, 2008

Facebook

So one of the nice ladies in my office scolded me the other day for not being on Facebook. In an effort to make friends I created a page on facebook and have been addicted ever since. The spell is slowly being lifted and I find myself wondering a few thing:

1) Why do some people have so many damn friends. There is one guy, who I guess was friendly during high school, who is friends with everyone and turns up everywhere.
2) Is it okay to send a friend request to someone who didn't want to be your friend in real life?
3) Should you send friend requests to people who you don't want to see in real life, like you're just trying to be polite.
4) What is the best way to answer the age old question of "MEG!!!WHAT's UP!?!?!?
5) Will the people who stalked me in real life stalk me on line? Well, maybe they're already familar with my fabo blog...
6) Is it wrong to be mad because the girl I always disliked married my first crush?
7) Are there other types of profile pictures beyond 1) I'm still a slut 2) I still do cool rad things 3) I am now my children 4) I'm a bit of a crank (mine) 5) I took my picture with the webcam 5) I'm in the performing arts 6) I'm moody and too cool for you 7) I'M MARRIED!!!? The ones where people still look slutty are my favorites 'cuse gosh, things never change do they?
8) Seriously, who are some of these people? They know the same people that I know but I have no idea who they are. Is it rude to ask?

Alright, maybe if I observe some more whitty things I'll post them.
Love,
Captain Obvious

No comments: