Monday, September 8, 2008

Sleepwalking? No Not Me Silly

As some of you may know, I have a rather serious sleepwalking problem. I also have a serious "This American Life" problem. TAL is a radio program where excellent storytellers spin wonderful yarns about perfectly ordinary things. Through the magic of radio, they come out sounding interesting.

A few weeks ago they did a show on the fear of sleep and featured a piece by a guy with the same diagnosis that I have (a REM behavioral disorder though not the narcolepsy which I suspect is undiagnosed in him due to his reports of excessive daytime sleepiness). While I have never jumped out of a 2 story building I have had my share of wacky experiences.

So the point is, the guy has a good website and is coming to NYC to do a show about his sleep issues. So, please join me in empowering REM behavioral disorder sufferes all across NYC and listen to his story,


http://www.mysecretpublicjournal.com/
Link for the Original TAL Show

No comments: