Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Furry Guy III

I hope my mom doesn't mind me posting these emails about her adventures in nature, they're just too funny, especially since my mom lives and works in the heart of suburban NJ. She seems to be haunted this year by wildlife. I just hope another raccoon doesn't nest in the chimney or a squirrel doesn't scare Kate in the basement. Just for a bit of context, this happened at the Chamber of Commerce office in town (she's the ED).



Meg-
cannot believe what just happened...get the "have a heart trap" back...

It started like this...I leave the office door open for air on nice days...
today I am working on the computer...head down....I hear thump...
thump...I think someone is coming around the corner to come into
the office....I look up over the computer ...and sitting in the conference
room...straight ahead...is a squirrel sitting on a chair ready looking up
at the big table....I jump up run in the room...saying "there will no
poop or dupe" in here today (caused I cleaned the office yesterday)
he looks at me and off he goes....

so...15 minutes later....I am now in a meeting in the conference room
and I hear thump...thump...I see this squirrel...walking under my desk...
I jump up...he is now sitting in my chair looking at the computer...like
he is waiting to answer the phone...get the trap ready...the other two
furry guys cousin's are on their way....

what is it with the animals today...they just make themselves at home...
now if we could get them to do house work and cook...this would be
great...
thats it...I am going to get one of those baby gates for the door...
have a good one!
mom

No comments: