Sunday, September 7, 2008

In the Nook


I really want to take the time to write about what I'm reading but I'm pretty busy and I read books like people make meals so my entry to book ratio is pretty small. I had to write something about my latest read because it was written by my incredible brother in law. Yup he finished it and gave it to a few very special people (us!) to read and give him feedback. I can't write a lot about it since its still in process but I can say that it was a very enjoyable read with great characters and beautiful writing. Its been his baby, heart and soul for most of his life and I was so very pleased to find that it was incredible.

But, when it does come out, I probably won't recommend it to you. Why? Unless you like stories about characters who use severed human (and elfin) heads as weapons, this one probably isn't for you.

No comments: