Sunday, September 7, 2008

Cows? In Red Hook?










Here's another tip for taking pictures in an economically downtrodden neighborhood, do it on your bike. I drove down to Red Hook in my car and drove around for a while trying to find good shots on the street. No on really likes it when you, a white girl pops out and snaps a bunch of pictures of your house. So next time I should just take my bike, maybe I'll even throw it in the back of my fancy car and then ride around (we live at the top of a big hill with a lot of traffic between us and Red Hook).

Here are just a few shots of the neighborhood. I've written about the Red Hook Community Garden before so there's why there are street signs warning people of tractors and cows. I didn't see any cows but the farm was shut down for the day.

Sweet Jesus, no more pictures...

No comments: