Thursday, February 19, 2009

Photos of the Day - 47-49



I am trying to inspire myself to recaulk the bathtub so here is the gross corner of the bathtub. I caulked it when we first moved in and it immediately grew mold so I'm pretty sure I didn't buy the right stuff.



It was a beautiful day on Monday and I had a quick walk over to the Co Op for my afternoon shift. I also spent all morning organizing my receipts for taxes so a little sunshine was very nice. It feels like spring is just around the corner though it is still chilly. Yesterday was miserable with freezing rain and that dampness that makes you feel every inch of your joints. It looks like more snow/winter mix is coming our way and I could use a few days locked inside.



I'll try to post a few more photo class shots but here was my favorite from the class. We were finally brought into the studio to play with lights and shoot still lifes. I found my classmates to be more interesting than the objects and got some interesting shots. We put all of the different elements of exposure together and the histogram. It was very hard but I think I am moving towards figuring it out. The good shots that I got are very vivid with good depth of field so I think I made progress but I had to stand next to my teacher and take a series of 20 or so shots, with him looking at each one, to get a sense of what I should have been doing.


So I think I straightened out my numbering but probably not.

It's still pretty hectic around here and I've been getting home late enough to not want to turn on the computer.

No comments: