Saturday, June 28, 2008

A "New" Camera


Patio Tomato in Window Box

Chive Blossom in Kitchen

The First Tomato

Overwhelming Amounts of Basil

Mint and Basil on the fire escape

My dad and I spent a lot of time taking photographs and while I diligently stuck to my F2 he fell in love with the world of digital photography. I haven't taken make pictures in the past few years partially because I don't get as many chances and partially because I find the world of digital photography to be overwhelming. He fully embraced it and became an incredible photographer. One of the last gifts he gave me before he passed away was his very first SLR digital camera. I haven't been able to even look at it since he got sick but this morning I took it out and began to snap away. I loved that I could immediately figure out the basics of the camera and point and shoot. I also plugged it into my computer and easily downloaded the pictures to my computer.

I also noticed that many of the good bloggers also had great photos so I wanted to add beautiful pictures to my blog and try to reignite my passion for photography.

No comments: