Saturday, October 18, 2008

Suspending the Work Day, Dinos on the Loose






I am incredibly lucky to work in a very cool place. While my job has nothing to do with dinosaurs they live very close to my office and I often go out of my way to walk through their gallery. The galleries were redone recently and are both archetecturally and curatorially beautiful.

I brought my camera with me on Friday and took some quick shots on my lunch break. Its a crazy place to take pictures. One: It's filled with tourists taking pictures. Two: The sunlight that does come in is very angled and you get highly contrasted pictures. Three: There is glass everywhere and only a few areas have both natural sunlight and no glass. All of these mean that I found it challenging to take pictures until I started to play with the glass. They're not great but they were fun.

No comments: