Saturday, November 15, 2008

The Uglies

A friend of mine has a couple of puppies. She's been warning me for weeks that they are going to go through their uglies and that time has come to pass. They have dropped all of their hair and look unlike adorable puppies and like ugly rats.

I went through that period. Luckily, it wasn't when I was a teenager it was when I was born. My mom likes to say, affectionately of course, that I looked like Charles Bronson until I was two. Going through my dad's pictures last night, I found some photographic evidence of this. Trust me, these are the good pictures. In almost every one I look like I'm going to eat someone's face off.


/>

My sister on the other hand, always looks adorable, even when she's covered in food or has just fallen down. These are the ugliest pictures I could find of her and she still looks better dressed with great hair.




I found a ton of pictures of us when we're 1,2,3 years old and I have to say, we're totally and completely adorable. My dad took so many pictures of us it feels like we must have had a camera trained on us all the time. Even though we're so close in age, you can see that my sister is almost always acting like the big sister, keeping me safe, and trying to stop me from eating her arm.



No comments: