Saturday, March 14, 2009

Friday the 13th with Photos

How could it be that we have 2 Friday the 13th's in a row? The last one was the "best day ever" professionally and yesterday wasn't too bad. I spent the morning doing my old job and in the afternoon I was introduced to the joys of budgeting for my new job. On the subway ride home I was treated to a beautiful sunset (Picture 74) and managed to get home, race upstairs, and snap off a picture before it was over.



I also found a strange package in the mail and opened it to find a wonderful shirt from my friend Marnie. While I do have a terrible fear of zombies (damn you Danny Boyle for making 28 Days Later) I was once again reminded of how wonderful my friends are. Even from across the country, Marni knew that a zombie T-shirt was "just what I needed", to quote the Cars.



I'm just running out the door to work at a science fair and will proudly wear my zombie shirt. I will also wear it out to dinner with my inlaws tonight because they, oddly enough, have a vast appreciation for zombies. Thanks Marni, you totally made my Friday the 13th!

No comments: