Monday, March 9, 2009

DWTS

I'm a big Dancing with the Stars fan. I know, you're embarrassed that you read this blog now, but I appreciate the silliness and the eventual skill that people show. I also watch it on the DVR so only watch what I want to watch. As I was breezing through the Season Premier I couldn't help but wonder what the professionals think and how funny their conversation must go when they all get together at the fringe factory. As a teacher, I can only imagine what it must be like to be stuck with a 50 year old, over weight computer genius or a guy who is so obscene his tatoo'd that his arms need to be blurred. Good luck with that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I, for one, am horrified. Horrified, I say. One request: finish your shameful indulgence before I get home... ;)

Unknown said...

I agreee with the comments of "Anonymous"...really? Mom?

sleepwalker said...

You always take "anonymous's" side...