Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sunset sans Antenna



Last night's sunset was a beauty but in the process of taking its picture I noticed that my most favorite antenna had been snapped off in the recent wind storm. I had luckily, just a few days earlier, exchanged emails with the owner of the building next store so I quickly sent him an email about the dangling antenna. This afternoon, as I was staring out the window I noticed a man on the roof fixing the antenna and threw open the window and introduced myself.

"Hi! You must be Andy?"
"Um, Hi. Who are you?"
" I'm Meg."
"Oh, hi!"
"This is a weird way to meet."
"Yup."
"I take pictures of your antenna all the time, I was very sad to see it and the owl go."
"What owl?"
"The owl, tied to a string, on your roof. It must have blown away."
"Nice to meet you."
"Okay bye!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was rather interesting for me to read this post. Thank you for it. I like such topics and anything connected to them. I would like to read more soon.
Alex
Phone blocker