Thursday, March 26, 2009

Pictures of the Day 85-87






I am still taking my photo of the day, I just haven't had a lot of time to process or post them.

I bought some simple yellow flowers about 2 weeks ago and they still look great. There is something about fresh flowers that really brighten up my day, especially when they last 2 weeks and cost $4.

The workmen photo was taken at 8 am. They repaved our street earlier in the winter and there was an 8" deep hole going down to the manhole. They finally came the other day and started fixing it. Jackhammering at 8 am in not my favorite part of city living.

My window box flowers and veggies are still hanging in there despite the cold temperatures. But I have some backup cauliflower and broccoli on my window sill just in case.

Next week is my last week of my photography class. I'll write more about the experience but the table shot with photographs is the beginning of my portfolio, which is pretty good for Photo 1, but has a long way to go.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Meg-- We'd love to have some of the photos Bob Guskind put on GL for the service April 4th-- can you please contact me, Susan Fox?

(sorry, I couldn't find an email contact very easily).

best,