Monday, March 9, 2009

Photos of the Day 69 - 70

I've been pretty lax about posting my photos of the day though I've been taking them. I seem to have a bit of death following me around and haven't been too concerned about blogging my bad mood and understandable funk. I also haven't taken too many pictures though I've been working hard on the technical aspects of exposure and developing. I finally got out a bit on Sunday and took some neighborhood pictures including this one of what I call a "Huxtable" block of Brooklyn. I have no idea where Bill Cosby's fake family lived but it looked a lot like this:



Work has been crazy but even though I left around 6:30 it was still light out and I could take some picutres. Ugly Better was filming there today and had the main entrance all light up for filming.

No comments: