Sunday, September 20, 2009

Colorado Pictures

Just in case you think I left my brain in Colorado, here are a few beautiful pictures to reassure that my brain might be there but at least its happy looking at the pretty pretty sky.





Marni took me to Colorado National Monument early in the morning (before it got too hot). She used to work there and kept teasing me with little nooks and crannies making me wish (more than I already was) that I could stay there for a month, snuggle with her dog, and be her nanny for the upcoming Meyorac bundle of joy.



Here's Marni all adorably knocked up!




And in case you're not jealous of Marni's town of residence, here is her kick ass dog (who doesn't attack people like her last one) who's only flaw is her attempt to smoother you with love and the great cowgirl sheets you get to sleep on in her guest room!

I then drove to Basalt to have lunch with Casady, another good friend from undergrad. All I can say is that it amazes me how close I can still be to people even if I haven't seen them in 10 years. The drive, as always, was spectacular and I highly recommend it if you're looking for a place to spend a few days in a car.




After lunch, I stopped in at Glenwood Springs to soak in the giant hotsprings. The summer rush was over and I just laid around, napping, soaking, napping, getting a pedicure, and soaking some more. I always get out of that place like a wet noodle. If you've never been imagine 3 olympic sized pools put together and filled with 100 degree mineral water. Its heaven.

Next stop, Ben's place in Vail.

1 comment:

Michael J. Foster said...

I am going to comment yo. Das my comment. Peace.